Sometimes, there is no next time. Sometimes, there are no second chances. Sometimes, it’s now or never.
This is how I am holding myself accountable. This is a list of goals I want to achieve, dreams I want to fulfill and life experiences I desire to experience before I die…a number of achievements that I hope to have and/or accomplish during my lifetime.
“MY BUCKET LIST”
For as long as I live I expect this list to be a work in progress, but it will always give me something to strive for.
- Travel all around the world.
- Experience a sunrise/sunset.
- Plant a tree, care for it and watch it grow together with me.
- Learn a new language. It’s never easy to learn a new language but it’s so satisfying to able to converse with someone in a foreign language.
- Go horseback riding.
- Give a heartfelt surprise to someone.
- Perform kind deeds (as many as humanly possible) without expecting anything in return.
- Make a positive difference in someone’s life. Change someone’s life for the better…permanently.
- Start my own business.
- Write and publish a book.
- Do public speaking in front of 500 (or more) people.
- Throw a mega party.
- Let my know how much they mean to me.
- Go for further education in a different field. Take a degree that will complement with my current one.
- Learn to play a musical instrument.
- Create my dream home (with the help of professionals).
- Adopt a child.
- Take an international trip with my man.
- Start a family and have my very OWN kids. (Gooosh, I love kids!)
- Visit France, Greece, Italy, Canada, Egypt…
- Take up dancing.
- Help people in need.
- Learn to swim.
- Learn a martial art.
- Go on a road trip with the man I love.
- Live in a different country for at least 6 months.
- Live through four seasons of the year.
- Achieve my ideal weight (min 50kgs)
- Go on a cruise.
- Become less shy.
- Marry and…
- Fly first class.
- Learn how to walk in high heels.
- Give people a reason to remember me.
Slowly but surely, I hope to cross off each and every item, bringing with them unbelievable experiences and incredible memories.